CHLOE'S AMIGURUMI

Welcome to Chloe's Amigurumi world
Chloe fell in love with amigurumi in 1.1.2010
Amigurumi is like a magic
Everything can be crocheted out of yarn
You can have your own amigurumi dolls from here
Let's start enjoying the fun of amigurumi from this moment!

Monday, April 12, 2010

The puppy

I love Puppy.
I have two lovely dogs in my house, gigi & bubble. My girl girl~~~~
Taking care of them is not an easy work, even though i wish to have more and more puppies to become as my family members.
Thus, crochet puppy is my another choice to own more puppies.
Beagle, German Shepherd, Labradour, Schnauzer.....more and more puppies will be coming into my amigurumi world.
First made puppy, Beagle(PP001)

Second puppy,German Shepherd (PP002)

They are chit-chating...


Third made puppy, Labradour (PP003)

MEASUREMENT: HEIGHT 9CM
PRICE: RM38 EACH

No comments:

Post a Comment